Thu, Feb 04|
Weekly Virtual 70/30 Raffle
Enter for 1 in 24 chances to win over $950!
Time & Location
Feb 04, 2021, 12:00 PM
About the event
· A deck of cards, including the joker, were placed randomly into numbered envelopes. A total of 53 envelopes to start.
· Each week you have a chance to purchase entries to the weekly live drawing for just $5 dollars an entry.
· Every Thursday at noon Fisher Home will stream live, and randomly draw a name. One lucky individual will receive a phone call from Fisher Home and choose a number.
· If that envelope contains the JOKER, you win 30% of the money pot. The remaining 70% will help support the work we do here at HFH.
· Every week a card gets eliminated and chances to win big increase! This week chances are 1 in 24!
This will get you two entries for the week
This will get you five entries for the week