top of page
Fri, Aug 06|
Weekly Virtual 70/30 Raffle
This week Jackpot total=$2,175 Over $650 up for grabs
Registration is ClosedSee other events
Time & Location
Aug 06, 2021, 12:00 PM
About the event
- A deck of cards, including the joker, were placed randomly into numbered envelopes. A total of 53 envelopes to start.
- Each week you have a chance to purchase entries to the weekly drawing for just $5 dollars an entry.
- Every Friday at noon Fisher Home will stream live on Facebook, and randomly draw a name. One lucky individual will receive a phone call from Fisher Home and choose a number.
- If that envelope contains the JOKER, you win 30% of the Jackpot. The remaining 70% will help support the work we do here at HFH.
- Every week a card gets eliminated and chances to win big increase! This week 1 in 44 chances to win! Jackpot total: $1,840.
- Facebook is not required to enter.
This will get you two entries for the week
This will get you five entries for the week
bottom of page