Thu, Sep 10 | https://www.facebook.com/FisherHomeHospice/

70/30 Virtual Raffle

The money pot is over $1,200. Winner will take home over $350 in cash!
Registration is Closed
70/30 Virtual Raffle

Time & Location

Sep 10, 2020, 12:00 PM
https://www.facebook.com/FisherHomeHospice/

About the Event

A deck of cards, including the joker, were placed randomly into numbered envelopes. A total of 53 envelopes to start. Purchase entries weekly to enter the drawing. If your name gets drawn, chose a number. This week we are down to numbers 1-42. If that envelope contains the JOKER , you win 30%of the money pot. The remaining 70% will help support the work we do here at HFH.

Tickets
Price
Quantity
Total
  • Single entry
    $5
    $5
    0
    $0
Total$0

Share This Event